A billionaire famous for name-calling is moving his corporate HQ over a mean tweet

Originally published at: A billionaire famous for name-calling is moving his corporate HQ over a mean tweet | Boing Boing

6 Likes
22 Likes

Oh for a contemplative clientele which would loudly declare: We cannot buy any products which are head-quartered in Texas as long as Texas remains a retro-fascist misogynistic patriarchy governed by rich anti-environmentalists: No Teslas from Texas! -sigh-

50 Likes

Christ, what an asshole. He’s such a fucking baby.

I have to wonder if he’s actually expecting anyone to move to a state with an unreliable power grid that’s dismantling human rights, just for (slightly) cheaper houses, or it’s just a matter of him moving and the employees staying behind…

45 Likes

I’ve nothing against y’all Texans but FUCK TEXAS!!!

And, um, while you’re at it FUCK this Musk guy too.

Too strong?

20 Likes

I don’t recall seeing a picture of the diver in Thailand being buddy buddy with Epstein.

12 Likes

Is anyone surprised by Musk being a big ol’ baby who can dish it but not take even a smidge of the same in return? That’s the thing with massively inflated egos: they stretch so thin they puncture incredibly easily.

23 Likes

We joke about “pedo guy” Elon but I personally believe he’s an actual, literal pedophile.

Of course, if he sues me for saying that, I’ll just point out that “actual, literal pedophile” is a slang term where I grew up for “unlikeable fellow.”

30 Likes

Fuck Elon Musk!

Now maybe the pompous twit will stay out of my neighborhood.

24 Likes

If the meritocracy hypothesis were real, maybe we’d have fewer billionaires who were fucking man-babies.

26 Likes

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Musk.

18 Likes

Nothing to see here, just another elitist asshole making the stupid decision to move to a failed state that doesn’t think the government should regulate anything. Good luck the next time their isolated-from-the-national-grid power system fails.

Good riddance.

18 Likes

As far as I know, his arrangement for launches from Vandenburg AFB still holds. Particularly as a Californian now, I have no big problem with that inasmuch as he keeps his riskier development stuff the hell out of there — always a hazmat threat to wildlife, land and nearby waters. (I wonder what assurances Musk and Texas gave to each other when discussing the very risky launches along Texas shores.)

5 Likes

Weird, I thought his name was Melon Husk. Maybe he changed his name like Badolf Twitler’s father, because he was ashamed of the exploitative past of his own.

6 Likes

There have been a lot of companies moving to Texas lately. I somehow doubt mean tweets were involved in most of those decisions. I rather think things like tax policies, and total absence of regulatory enforcement are more likely explanations.

13 Likes

As long as he still owes me $50 from x.com, I also say f*** Elon musk

2 Likes

D’you mean FREEDUMZ?
FREEDUMZ what you meant to say, right?

6 Likes

I wish Musk would launch another Tesla (aka yet more space junk from the king of space junk - see: Starlink) with himself behind the wheel.

3 Likes

Melon Husk is so apt, particularly with that transplanted growth covering what would otherwise be a melon-like dome. Elon obviously has a very fragile ego.

Oh, and I’m mostly bald so I’m allowed to say this,

4 Likes

Whats the matter Elon - why couldn’t you just “coop” California to get your way?

egotistical dick wad

5 Likes