A bouncer wore a GoPro to show the drunk jerks he has to deal with

[Read the post]

1 Like

@Falcor Cam?

8 Likes

Even when I was 18, 20, 25 I knew enough to stay away from bars like that.

7 Likes

So, I just listened to that trainwreck. What possible motivation is there to pay $25 to get into a place to pay $20 for a cocktail?

And that bouncer deserves a hearty handshake, he deescalated like a pro.

16 Likes

“But it’s my brothers BIIIIIRTHDAY!”
“I thought you told me it was your brother that got kicked out? I think you’re lying to me”
“Wait. No. But it’s my brooooother!”

Ahh, to be young and drunk and stupid again. Though I was never kicked out of a bar for being too drunk, there were certainly times I probably should have been. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is why I now drink alone…

14 Likes
5 Likes

What a crummy job. Hearing all the desperation and unhappiness on a constant basis would really bring me down.

4 Likes

we need more cops like this guy.

17 Likes

I dunno. I’ve worked retail and food service jobs. It would be nice to have a job where you don’t have to give a shit about whether or not people are happy with you. I have a friend who used to work at a stadium and had to confiscate any alcohol/liquid and search all bags. People reacted poorly a lot of the time and it wasn’t very long before she went straight to 100% not giving a fuck.

5 Likes

“Fuck you, buddy. Hit me! No. No. Not you.”

6 Likes

Brings back the not so fond memories of bartending from my younger years. It never ceases to amaze me what a few ounces of alcohol will do to bring out the savage in human beings…

6 Likes

That’s why better concealment systems have to be deployed.

2 Likes

But certainly you must see that alcohol is a hallmark of the civilized life, and its use makes people debonair and attractive. And it’s definitely not a drug!

Just compare the urbane deportment of the suave boulevardiers in the video to the depraved, bestial, blood-soaked savagery to which marijuana fiends (or “stoners”) sink after a few inhalations (or “tokes”).

12 Likes

Well, if this was filmed in London, ON and pretty much right beside Western, then it doesn’t do much to improve the image of UWO as being a party school.

Let me pour you another.

2 Likes

Ha! This place used to be The Fabulous Forum - a “gentleman’s club”. Doesn’t look like the clientele has changed all that much now that it’s “a Co2 cannon blowing, roof shaking, shirt-off flexing, body-shot taking, 900-person capacity venue”.

Well, at least this bouncer knew what he was getting into…

1 Like

I think they’re going for “super inconvenient” rather than impossible. My personal rule is that if it has to go into any orifice other than my mouth, I really don’t need alcohol that badly.

5 Likes

I can’t explain why but that reminds me of a joke I heard about Hollywood nightclubs that only the cool people are allowed into. Supposedly some have an internal room that only even cooler people are allowed into, and some of those have room within them that only the ultra-cool are allowed into, and there’s one club that has room after room after room until at the very heart of it there’s a room with Samuel L. Jackson sitting in there by himself.

25 Likes

Drunk people are the most annoying people in the world. I can’t imagine having to deal with them on a regular basis. It’s bad enough dealing with them when you go out.

5 Likes