A Calvinesque and Hobbesian look at Antifa

It wasn’t Bolling’s best, but I’m really shocked, shocked I say that some snowflakes would feel the need to cry about it.

8 Likes

What is that slogan I keep seeing on campaign signs… What is it now… OH YEAH! It’s “F#@% your feelings.”

Facepalm into eternity.

5 Likes

7 Likes

And the dialogue in the last two frames, while not “haha” funny is definitely “ouch-groan-my-heart-hurts” funny.
“I will devote all my presidential time, energy and resources to saving America from them!”
“Plus they did this during an apocalyptic pandemic and depression!”
“Right! How did they think that would make me feel?”

5 Likes

9 Likes

AFP-not-worth-getting-upset|nullxnull

8 Likes

I just love how the representation of Trump as a Grown Man who acts somewhat normally is a figment of little Trump’s imagination that only he sees or believes in. (while also being “his publicist”…) The premise works so well on so many levels.

8 Likes

You are right. That was me being snarky and making an ad homeneim attack because it didn’t seem like my responder was understanding at all the distinctions I was making.

Whew…the figurines were the statues!!! Got it. Missed that bit.

Yes, I got the lampooning. I just don’t find it informative or amusing.

And yes, I meant just this one comic in my criticism, not his other ones (though the lampooning is generally the primary characteristic).

It’s also a reference to his pre-Presidential tendency to masquerade as the nonexistent publicist “John Miller” to stroke his own ego:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.