A Cat's Guide To Taking Care Of Your Human

[Permalink]

1 Like

ā€¦four times the price.

Not a cat person, are we?

Itā€™s quite possible to like your cat while still knowing that your cat hates you.

Another video from the perspective of a cat narrated by Ze Frank. (possibly nsfw language)

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure there are some cats who hate humans (probably with good reason). It does not follow that they all do. Declaring that all cats are furry little sociopaths is just another way of anthropomorphizing them.

3 Likes

Catā€™s donā€™t hate humans, itā€™s closer to disdain.

1 Like

OT, but isnā€™t this the same guy who did the narration for ā€œThe Mantisā€?

Did Purina pay you to place this ad?

3 Likes

Ze Frank does no wrong.

Related: the obligatory Henri.

5 Likes

The cultural significance of this ad, coupled with the dulcet tones and whimsical stylings of Ze Frank, mean it transcends the phase space of undesirable meme-plexity.

5 Likes

If your cat ā€˜hatesā€™ or ā€˜disdainsā€™ you, youā€™re the problem, not your cat. Our cats follow us around constantly, are unfailingly waiting excitedly just inside the door when we get home, and miss no opportunity to sit on our laps.

3 Likes

Funny you should say that! I was just about to write here that the voice in the Purina commercial sounds to me like Son of Ze Frank and Morgan Freeman.

Is it actually Ze Frank in the Purina ad?

Cute. Ze Frank doing his Morgan Freeman ā€œTrue Facts About ____ā€, Itā€™s a shame (to me) that itā€™s in the form of an Ad because I HATE Ads no matter how cute the content.

Closeā€¦
Science tells us that the only emotion that cats feel is contempt:

1 Like

Definitely Ze Frank. As @Capnmarrrrk mentions, itā€™s the same voice he uses for his True Facts videos. Iā€™m not entirely sure about this, but I think his first True Facts video was about Morgan Freeman.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.