A couple of rhinos casually walk inside a building as if they own the joint (video)

Originally published at: A couple of rhinos casually walk inside a building as if they own the joint (video) | Boing Boing

10 Likes

I love that the exclamation only happens after a second rhino is revealed. One rhino, whatever, that’s just Tuesday. But two rhinos? Damn that’s cool.

19 Likes

I mean, are YOU going to explain the concept of ownership to a rhino… much less 2!

True. Also, they can have the joint! They’re rhinos!

14 Likes

Let’s face it: If a rhino walks into a room, they DO own the joint. I’m certainly not going to tell them they don’t.

19 Likes

Were the rhinos followed by either a Robin Williams or a Dwayne Johnson? Because if so I think I know what’s happening.

9 Likes

the rhinos either didn’t hear the amazed human or just didn’t care

The latter. They’re rhinos.

7 Likes

True facts: a rhino DOES own whatever land it happens to be on at any moment. Are you going to argue about it? I didn’t think so.

2 Likes

The 800-pound gorilla wants to hide in a closet.

3 Likes

Is It a public building? Is It part of the National Park? Maybe the rhinos work there or they were dealing with the bureacracy.

2 Likes

The one rhino is demanding to speak to the manager regarding the “Continental” breakfast, the other is begrudgingly acquiescing, and just wants to hit the pool.

They’re just like us!

6 Likes

The video’s disappeared.

2 Likes

Bilbo Goodbye GIF - Bilbo Goodbye Lotr - Discover & Share GIFs

3 Likes

“You Rhinos can’t come in here. This is a people hotel.”

Sadly, video was down for me :confused:

Where does a 5,00o pound rhino sit?

Anywhere it wants!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.