A dating website for Trump supporters leaked its customers' data ON DAY ONE

I feel like this is the Ashley Madison for Nazis. It was designed to collect personal information.

15 Likes

I saw what you etc.

7 Likes

giphy

16 Likes

Couldn’t they come up with a better name? Was “I’m With Stupid” already taken?

9 Likes

It’s a dating site so: “I Want to Be with Stupid.”

11 Likes

How about “We voted for Stupid, So We Click?”

4 Likes

They knew people would wonder if all those accounts are real people. They’re one step ahead of you - they let anyone audit all their user data! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Came for “Nothing of value was lost”. Was undisappointed.

3 Likes

It’s an axillary merkin, so he can seem rugged.

5 Likes

Это легкая работа и оплачивает мои счета, мой друг.

5 Likes

I’m sad to report that I know what that looks like. My wife and I belong to a nationwide gentle parenting (non-violent discipline) online support group. There are some really sharp people on there, but every day there’s a new wife saying her husband is using corporal punishment on their child against her will, asking for advice. The most common reason given by the husband is that “American culture is under attack”, and that somehow intentionally inflicting pain on their little baby will help counteract the supposed negative effects of all the “poorly disciplined” children out there. They are basically coal-rolling their own kids in order to own the libs.

12 Likes

Gosh, I’d better update my website trumphaters.com

1 Like

More on the origins of conservatism in this parenting style:

https://informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/left-vs-right-us/

6 Likes

I want to say that most of those were “dating” sites like Ashley Madison.

1 Like
5 Likes

In the United States, corporal punishment is still lawful in the home in all states, and legal provisions against violence and abuse are not interpreted as prohibiting all corporal punishment, like spanking, according to the Global Initiative to End All Corporal Punishment of Children.

4 Likes

That is depressing.

Reminds me of this comment by @FrontierJustice from another Boing Boing thread:

“Once had a father abscond from the ER with his feverish toddler because he wasn’t gonna let us ‘turn him faggot’ by taking a rectal temperature.”

Update: Added reference to comment author.

7 Likes

Laws vary state by state on corporal punishment but they can still be alerted to CPS:

Administrative actions for the protection of the child may be initiated by child protection workers who become aware of corporal punishment that may endanger a child.

Mandatory reporting laws require that persons witnessing certain visible injuries along with reports by a child of abuse to make report to the local CPS or equivalent agency charged with the protection of the child

*source

2 Likes

That was kinda my thought. It was a troll from the start. Get a bunch of Trump supporters to give you money and then steal all their personal info. Only wish I’d thought of it!

8 Likes

gif
gif
gif

1 Like