White House asks fans to report anti-Trump 'political bias' online

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/15/white-house-asks-trump-fans-to.html

‘If you suspect political bias caused such an action to be taken against you, share your story with President Trump.’

8 Likes

Sure that will work well.

21 Likes

Oh man, we’re really on the steep downslope now. And gettin’ steeper every day.

31 Likes

Ah - the new enemies list.

There should be an organized effort to flood it with hundreds of millions of reports. Let your staff try and winnow that.

40 Likes

“Mr. Trump, there is a Mister Goebbels on line 2 wishing to speak to you about a position?”

28 Likes

“Dear White House (not Darkie House anymore!), I’m a white nationalist and one of the very fine people you talked about. I had a comment erased from Twitter because PC liberal thugs objected to my position that African-Americans don’t deserve taxpayer-supported welfare because they all have the low-IQ gene. Political bias!”

One that generates a sucker list in the process. True innovation in grifting.

I see this is pretty broad, calling for reports of political bias not just on social media platforms but on-line in general, with an “Other” option. I hope that the various white nationalists and ethnostate fans and conspiracy nuts who’ve been banned from this site will register their complaints, so that BoingBoing BBS can achieve the historic honour of making such a list. Seriously:

31 Likes

All those who’ve been blocked by Trump on twitter … here’s your chance

30 Likes

So, I was suspended from Twitter for the following tweet on Trump’s Twitter feed. I know, a little salty. Should I file a comment with the White House?

@realDonaldTrump You never monitored anything closely in your life. You’re a shallow turd. You’ll never follow through with anything you weak ass adulterous whore monger.”

35 Likes

32 Likes

Call the Nationalists Hotline now to report your friends, neighbors and family if you suspect political bias against Trump.

Call 1-800-437-8276 (1-800-GESTAPO)

23 Likes

ALLCAPS RUNON SENTENCE MESSAGE GENERAL BIAS AND PARANOIA ABOUT N*****S AND MEXCANS AND MOOSLIM AND MY DAMN NEIGHBOR AND WHO NEEDS HIGH SCHOOL ANYWAY I HAVE ENUFF INFO ON THE INTERNET

*My dog, yes it’s a sentence! It’s supposed to be sarcasm, Discourse! You’re ruining the joke!

28 Likes

I think I’m gonna’ cry.

9 Likes

So the White House is at war with reality. I never thought they would be so open about that.

14 Likes

This calls for a million reports of pro-Trump bullshit presented as political bias. Flood those servers, people.

20 Likes

What a fuckn crybaby. I can’t wait for him to succumb to dementia. Or heart disease.

16 Likes

And the corporate media still act like nothing unusual is happening

10 Likes

One would think with all of the geniuses populating drumpworld that they could create their own social media platform where they can hate and complain as much as they like.

5 Likes

They did. It’s called Gab.

16 Likes

Just look at those Mr. Burns hands.

2 Likes

Given that so many media outlets, Fox News specifically, are clearly biased would someone explain the need for Facebook or Twitter to be impartial. It seems to me that as a company, just like Fox is a company, they could express the biases of their management however they wish.

9 Likes