A dating website for Trump supporters leaked its customers' data ON DAY ONE

Same Day Service!

1 Like

“Make America Date Again.”

At first I thought, That’s kind of clever.

Then I thought, MAKE them date?!

13 Likes

Given the association with beards and alt-right types, this makes me want to go clean-shaven. But I look like even more of a goofus without the beard. Maybe I’ll just wear a button that says “I’m not that way.” Or can we appropriate (for example) berets, the way they’ve done with Fred Perry? Was going for a George Handy look, anyway…

snl-stefon-laugh-cry|nullxnull

11 Likes

Coincidence?

8 Likes

OH shit, are you saying it’s all Free Masons?

5 Likes

Probably… I mean, what else could it be?

8 Likes

11 Likes

Yes. Then MAKE them breed.

2 Likes

In the US today, if you’re single and opposed to premarital sex, birth control, sex education, and/or abortion, you’re most likely a Republican, and therefore, sort of, in the target demo for a project like this.

So that’s weird, right?

1 Like

The URL for this post:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

CloudApp — Not Found

7 Likes

Yup.

1 Like

Donald Daters is proof positive that this whole online dating this is WAY out of (small) hand.

1 Like

Yeah, Damore. I only know what he and she stated publicly at the time (iirc, her statements were through him, so grain of salt).

1 Like

Wow, that is a frighteningly apt analogy.

2 Likes

That’s why I don’t rock a fedora. And I had an AWESOME fedora.

2 Likes

I have several, along with a few nice trilby’s; ‘men’s rights’/pua assholes have ruined them all for me.

8 Likes

Meh. On women, they’re fine.

2 Likes

Bad connotation is still bad, though.

2 Likes

Even as I point and laugh, I recall that the experience of being ripped off by one of the TrumpWorld scams and Long Cons will simply convince the suckers that the system is loaded against them, and that is why they need to vote for TrumpWorld

1 Like