A fake Harvard diploma costs $650

I once had a teaching job in China using a faked diploma. I actually had a degree and other qualifications in a relevant field, but they still made out a fake one for me (with no major given) to keep on record.

Even if you didn’t have the $650 yourself for a Harvard one, you might have been able to get a scholarship.

2 Likes

My wife has been asked to show her diplomas and transcripts multiple times at job interviews, but then again she´s working for the university and at schools.

It makes for a certain level of absurdity with the ridiculous size of these things. Scanning them to send somewhere is also fun.

That’s odd. My wife and I are both educators and neither of us have ever been asked to show a diploma during job interviews, just the transcripts.

1 Like

They sells these all the time to brilliant college-dropouts on the run from drug deals gone bad, finding themselves in jobs working with New York City’s best lawyers.

There are probably different conventions depending on countries/regions.

US News & World Report used to do an annual feature ranking America’s Best Diploma Mills*.

*dark and satanic

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.