A fully-grown man takes an axe to his house and car when he thinks his wife messed with his action figures

I guess that was his revenge, to hold the party anyway and make sure everyone knew she’d gone berserk on the furniture.

1 Like

well, now my earlier comment about the TV-punching guy just seems silly on this newly-revised scale.

4 Likes

@Carla_Sinclair forgot to use the word, ‘gentleman’.

2 Likes

5 Likes

The best a man can get!

I don’t know. If he had been drinking too much he would have passed out before getting the axe. I think the problem was he wasn’t drinking enough. Get that fellow a rum & Coke! Stat! Hold the Coke and double the rum!

From the article:

“Damages were estimated to be about $5,000.”

So… it’s like a twist on the plot to ‘40-Year-Old Virgin’… only instead of selling his prized action figures so he can get married, this guy is going to have to sell them so he can get divorced.

2 Likes

Marauder Mo?

2 Likes

7 Likes

Wisconsin is a community property state, so the things he wrecked were his wife’s property just as much as they were his.

3 Likes

22 Likes

Yes but whenever Harpo took an axe to things it was always done in pure childlike joy.

3 Likes

The booze just reveals what has always been there. I hope his wife wises up and leaves him before she winds up with an axe coming at her.

Had a neighbor once, long ago do something like this: He had two poodles and one apparently knocked over and broke a potted plant or such. He went into a literal half hour rampage in his apartment. I could hear him yelling and screaming and weeping and, from the sounds, smashing things. Bit scary but I didn’t hear any yelps or such so I presume he didn’t take it out on the dogs.
He was the son of the apartment owner, so reporting this would not have been lease enhancing.

2 Likes

“Mister.44’s Boba Fett Collection reported as ‘safe’.”

19 Likes

No, it was probably classic Star Wars figures…

5 Likes

Good lord, you nerd!

14 Likes

1 Like

You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?!

1 Like

He’s got intimidating-his-wife-with-a-deadly-weapon-itis?

Or maybe drunk-asshole-phrenia?

3 Likes

This is an old pic. I really need a bigger shelf on the right to add the new stuff…

4 Likes

Nerd on, my friend! Nerd on!!!

waynes-world-not-worthy

12 Likes