A grumpy cat crashes an outdoor nativity scene, making for a really funny photo

#Tortitude

3 Likes

I for one welcome the return of the great goddess Bast. Personally, I blame Neil Gaiman.

10 Likes

This has the potential for replacing FSM as the deity of the internet.

2 Likes

I hear tell that Cat Jesus was resurrected no fewer than eight times.

20 Likes

4 Likes

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

5 Likes

‘An den Happy Cat wuz born in teh barn, cos no one had teh room in teh howses for Mary an Joseph, ebben tho Mary wuz gonna hab kitten. So teh innkeeper sez, “You can has teh barn fo stay and has little one, SRSLY.”’

6 Likes

That’s the way my Catholic family did it. The Baby Jesus figure only appeared on Christmas Eve, and the Three Wise Men were moved closer to the manger every day, until they finally arrived on January 6, together with our presents, dropped on top of our best pair of shoes. Just a couple of days to enjoy them, and then back to school. We envied the children that got their presents on Christmas morning, and that had plenty of time to play with them.

That nice little cat is just keeping the cradle warm for Baby Jesus. Good cat!

7 Likes

Handel’s Meeowsiah

4 Likes

Gold, Frankincense and Purr.

10 Likes

Oh. My. Dog.

2 Likes

Religion, catnip for the masses.

5 Likes

The post’s pic, and all the pic’s in this thread, explain everything about cats.

4 Likes

cat-humor-get-off-table-youre-not-my-real-mom

12 Likes

My grandfather always did the same thing. Except they did gifts on Christmas… but the wisemen didn’t get to Jesus until the 6th… Moving closer each day.

3 Likes

Same in my family - we open gifts on Christmas, but they stay under the tree until Epiphany. As kids, it really taught us the meaning of delayed gratification.

4 Likes

Geez, guys. Don’t we all know if it fits they sits?

sits

12 Likes

What?

You don’t recognise your lord and savior, Cat Jesus?

3 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes