A high school gets wild with paddles and lap dances between students and staff

Seems pretty hazardous to people’s careers, alright

I bet this was all instigated by the students. I’ve seen some smart-ass stuff go on at high school pep cons when the students are allowed to put something together for the show. The stuff is supposed to be vetted by teachers, but once you’ve got the whole school watching and the students have a live microphone, it’s hard to stop things if they go off-script. If that’s the case, yeah, the faculty should have acted quicker to shut it down, or been ready for trouble, especially if they knew the kids involved are smart-asses. But I bet this was all some seniors who wanted to make a mark their senior year and go viral.

1 Like

Kentucky: No masks, no vaccine.

Kentucky High School: ANYTHING goes.

2 Likes

However, I think the problem here also includes the promotion of sexist ideals (LGBTQ+ bad, dressing as the diametrically opposed gender bad), via the kink shaming shown here.

5 Likes

We’re blaming minors for actions that adults had the responsibility to stop?

10 Likes

Who forced staff to accept lap dances? Seriously, there are adults here for a reason. I will bet that the students will bear the brunt of the discipline, especially any who took the photos. I work with kids. I have had the experience of having female teens approach me in a seductive manner. I have shut that down immediately and with no subtlety. It is not that hard to do. Adult males accepting this shit is criminal and should be treated as such.

16 Likes

I never heard that term before. Wikipedia’s explanation was not as bad as my initial guess.

3 Likes

That town has absolutely lost their shit that this incident has gone viral (yahoo reprint)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.