A list of the terrible things Project 2025 has in store for us

Happy cake day, btw!

Nicolas Cage Reaction GIF

5 Likes

Whereas if this were Biden’s tweet, the coverage would be more like:

Writing mostly in lower case, echoing the weak and tentative speaking voice that has Democrats in a panic, Biden seemed confused mid-tweet, unsure if he even knew what the topic he was discussing even while offering the muscle-memory denunciations that come from having been an entrenched establishment politician longer than most voters have been alive.

4 Likes

They left out Montgomery Burns’ “block out the sun”, though that seems a pretty good idea here in Calif ATM.

2 Likes

Wait, defund Homeland Security? How are they going to carry out mass deportation and incarceration of immigrants then?

5 Likes

Plenty of roaming vigilantes “patrolling” the border that can “deport” anybody that doesn’t look American enough.

9 Likes

AND…trivial as it is? Perhaps the boneheads over at Project 2025 can add one more rule about increasing education costs to teach spelling.

“teach Christian religious beleifs in public schools”

4 Likes

Remember: you can’t spell “belief” without “lie”.

5 Likes

With vouchers for private militias.

4 Likes

family_guy_skin_color_pallete_scale_meme.png

6 Likes

bots GIF

5 Likes

Rather late to this thread, but Bruce Wilson just posted an especially on-point song about how we should understand ‘Project 2025’

We Don’t Think We’ll Have to Kill You

(-sigh-)

9 Likes

19 Likes

9 Likes
9 Likes

[Pete Woods is full of love and pasta: “The thing about the GOP plan to do mass deportations of “illegal immigrants” is that this country has done it twice before and both time we deported American citizens of latin descent because that’s the entire point. Here’s the first during the Great Depression… www.history.com/news/great-d…” — Bluesky (bsky.app)]

13 Likes
15 Likes

I know I haven’t said it in a while, but furries are awesome!

6 Likes

“Your means are miniscule [sic] compared to mine. You now can either turn yourself in or you can cooperate.”

Gosh, that takes me back.

(Yeah yeah, F Assange and Greenwald.)

4 Likes

It’s odd how often homophobes indulge in lurid fantasies about gay sex and reveal them at the slightest opportunity.

“Are you aware that you won’t be able to wear a furry tiger costume when you’re getting pounded in the ass in the federal prison I put you in next year?” Howell wrote.

5 Likes
5 Likes