A man in medieval clothes killed 2 people with a katana in Canada

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/02/a-man-in-medieval-clothes-killed-2-people-with-a-katana-in-canada.html

1 Like

They can spin it any way they want, but it’s pretty clear what’s actually happening. Even time travelers are losing their shit with us and just randomly dropping in to cause mayhem.

Seems that they’ve nailed temporal navigation but they’re still a little imprecise when it comes to location. If they want to punish us collectively for being knuckleheads, they should probably start south of the Canadian border.

6 Likes

Where were the good guys with swords?

Also, the image in the article is not a katana. Not actually sure what it is, but it looks one-handed to me.

6 Likes

I was going to make a joke about “too fine a point” but people died so I won’t, but is that really a katana?

2 Likes

Liuyudao. It’s a Chinese saber. It’s literally the example pic from Wikipedia for that type of sword.

6 Likes

Close, but you’re missing the big picture. This is viral marketing for Beforeigners.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.