A Napa woman was arrested for selling fake Moderna vaccination cards

Oof. That’s so sad.

11 Likes

But… that’s how traditional vaccines work. Except they, you know… actually work.

4 Likes

Long history of this in the US. When the FDA was created, one of the legislators was a homeopathic substance peddler, so that was allowed.

5 Likes

One of my social networks suggested a friend candidate wiith the message “Mark 10:27 I’ve got my God Given immune system” on her avatar.

Consider it a test of faith?

2 Likes

That Isaiah verse on my card is actually the same verse the band Stryper took their name from. “…with his stripes we are healed.”

So my card’s cooler.

Or it would be if Stryper was ever “cool.”

2 Likes

That’s genius! You’ve found a loophole.

3 Likes

Who’s crazy enough to try and stop them?

2 Likes

Yeah, and where is God going to find a lawyer?

3 Likes

Frustrated Head GIF by swerk

1 Like

Mind if I borrow this? Thanks.

5 Likes

Does the doctrine of immaculate conception say anything about whether Mary recieved maternal antibodies from Hannah?

2 Likes

Not a clue… although — even given the timeline of alleged events — a concern with the antichrist would be more reasonable.

5 Likes

The REAL 3 wise men brought Mary folate, cyanocobalamin, and choline 5 months prior to Jesus’ birth.

9 Likes

2 Likes

The worst part is that people fall for it. We humans pride ourselves on being “above” other animals because of our big brains. We are not nearly as elevated as we’d like to think.

2 Likes

In part because there is no evidence-based “standard of practice” to hold them to within Naturopathy to say their practice of Naturopathy was sub-standard :-/

3 Likes

The nun in the photos were really old, like over 85, so they were vaccinated with older people. But a lot of homes for elderly people are run by nuns, and also some kindergartens, so they were vaccinated early as teachers or caregivers. Some nuns are also professional nurses so they started to go in COVID hospitals to help.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.