A new startup is disrupting the scrotum-washing industry

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/20/a-new-startup-is-disrupting-th.html

“Why spend $4 when you COULD be spending $20?” is a novel pitch.

10 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

Well, pricy as this is, in a way guys kind of lucked out compared the women Goop has targeted. At least this sad sack of a company is not trying to sell men a steam cleaner for their junk…yet.

10 Likes

Finally someone taking on Big Ball Wash. It has been needing to happen for years.

2 Likes

“But it contains chemicals the names if which I cant pronounce”

Better watch out for that dihydrogen monoxide too then.

11 Likes

Yeah, the argument from illiteracy is pretty self-fulfilling…

6 Likes

And Pauly Shore made me nope right away. That shit may make my balls sparkle and shine like diamonds but if all they can get is Pauly Shore then no thanks.

2 Likes

Needs all the likes.

A quick reminder. That Tea Tree Oil body wash your SO left in the shower? It’s a trap!! Do not use it on, uhm, “delicate skin” :thinking:

I think that might be the real origin story of this scrotal safety soap.

7 Likes

It cleans your nuts, buuuuuuuddy!

2 Likes

But that peppermint soap makes ya feel tingly!

1 Like

8 Likes

So does a good whack to my elbow … :thinking:

I thought Axe already had this covered way back when.

It’s the scrotal equivalent of the ‘how much is your head worth?’ justification used by sellers of expensive motorcycle helmets.

Alex Jones just rebrands a lot of it for his audience of rubes.

When I bought my last lid I tried on some of the more expensive ones.
There was a definite comfort and noise reduction difference. If I was going to be riding long trips regularly the extra $200+ for one of those would be worth it.

Now as for cleaning your danglies… just soap them up, repeatedly until ummm finished.

Oh, your elbow. Right. :wink:

1 Like