A panda who was "really, really, ridiculously good at sex" brought the species back from the brink of extinction, but things are still weird

Respect!!!

1 Like

Then why do Klingons wear them on their foreheads?

2 Likes

6 Likes

“Say what?”

2 Likes

“We don’t talk about it.”

5 Likes

Ben Stiller gets a voice-acting gig in the first R-rated movie from DreamWorks in 3 … 2 …

3 Likes

That panda is like the [whomever’s sex scandal is bubbling up at the particular moment you read this] of pandas!

1 Like

So Pan Pan will be the panda equivalent of Ghengis Khan?

4 Likes

Well, owls are sometimes referred to as pillows stuffed with seething hatred…

3 Likes

You’re a “leg-man”, eh?

3 Likes

Just as with Pandas, the human environment is getting much less sexy. And the ones who are able to stay sexy in all this mess, are not particularly well adapted for survival, their genes are no more valuable, it just doesn’t bother them as much.

Humans are domestication ourselves into extinction.

It’s their multi segmented carapace.

And their beautiful, wonderful eyes!

2 Likes

Btw, here’s the cap he likes to sport :

Yup. I’m very much enjoying her Fivethirtyeight stuff: longer, more in depth, gives her a chance to more fully explore all different sides of a topic. She was part of the “Gun Deaths in America” series, which won a science communication award from the National Academies a few months back.

I pointed out to her that if Fivethirtyeight wants to start selling t-shirts with lift quotes from its articles, “big, fluffy stud muffin” would be a great place to start.

2 Likes

I hear there are Russian prostitutes with that skillset

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.