A patchwork of state "incompetence" laws cost tens of thousands of Americans their vote every year

Three circles. But only “one” is inside another. Am I overthinking it, or are they just bad at writing questions? This is the kind of BS they would throw at us in nursing school.

These questions are all carefully crafted so that they are able to be interpreted in many different ways, so that there’s no actual correct answer to any of them. That way sheriff Coutney Whitson can choose to fail all the blacks who show up at the polling place.

2 Likes

I am going to make a wild guess and say they are disproportionately used against Black and Latino potential voters in areas where the Greedy Old Pedos (after Roy Moore they can wear that title) are afraid of losing elections.

I can’t get past this question… why are the votes of the mentally ill being ignored? On what grounds are we insisting that the vote of a KKK member is valid but the vote of a very old person is not? Why does a person with a 60 IQ have their right to vote taken away but people who call for genocide allowed to vote?
I’m missing some information here… specifically how the state can decide you don’t meet the criteria for voter eligibility even though you have reached voting age and are a citizen. Shouldn’t everyone get a chance to vote?
Does this segment of our population not deserve representation and is that lack of representation one of the reasons our mental health system is so broken?

I’d pick you to say Grace.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.