A script to show the full BB post on BBS

it wasn’t that.

after my last post, while I was at work, I was thinking “huh, I’ve never removed that bit before and every other version worked fine as a Greasemonkey script,” but anyway.

I disabled all my add-ons and scripts, restarted FF, cut on G’mky, restarted again, cut on only your script, reloaded BBS–nothing. then I clicked the bookmarklet and it ran.

strange. but I’m totally fine with the bookmarklet, it’s not that big a deal. it’s the puzzle of it that was irksome, but I’m at peace with it now (* ´ω`*)っ

not sure if it’ s my end or what, but there’s an issue that started sometime over the last hour.

the iframe pops up, the BBS page appears in it, but it stops; the main post never loads. within the iframe, i can click the show full post button and it will load, but clicking the read the post link returns text “you are being redirected,” but it is a lie.

if i go to the BBS topic page, the link to the main post and the show full post button both work.

have tried multiple BBS reloads and bookmarklet reloads, of course.

firefox latest

The scripts have been updated. It was just another minor markup change. :wink:

2 Likes

awesome!

1 Like

edit: false alarm

seems they just now did another “markup change” it’s doing the same exact thing as last time.
as always, your help and diligence are greatly appreciated.

not sure what it was, but the main page would not load at all, not just via the BBS/your script

anyway, a browser restart seems to have cleared it up. sorry about that, it was acting just like before.

This topic was automatically closed after 1138 days. New replies are no longer allowed.