A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

He must have been bummed that “A Modest Proposal” had been taken already.

11 Likes
11 Likes

That is a heart-breaking story. I just hope she finally gets to a full-service medical facility before she dies.

11 Likes
10 Likes

Me too. Better yet, I hope she gets somewhere so they can save her fucking life.

9 Likes

Oh, I see how what I wrote was confusing!

That’s what I was saying: I hope she gets somewhere that can offer her proper medical care because she’s literally in danger of dying there before she can get to such safety.

10 Likes

It’s all our fault, ladies:

“I saw women passengers in isolated areas, standing alone. That is just unsafe,” Adams said. “So, we must play a role of educating passengers how to be partners in safety.”

12 Likes

Ah! Gotcha… I’m just so pissed at Malta right now. This is just fucking bullshit. Just as bullshit as the poor woman in Ireland who died. I’m just so glad that at least led to positive change there.

Also, Eric Adams is a dick.

14 Likes

I fucking hate everything about this…

11 Likes

Good lord, she was at a festival, in the summer, in Louisiana.
I can pretty much guarantee there was at least one man nearby without a fucking shirt on. But, yeah, her outfit was indecent.
The cops said they were “responding to complaints,” about her outfit, too. Who is complaining to cops about people’s outfits at a festival??? If that part is even true.

12 Likes

Me, too.
This fucking quote:

“We’re all entitled to make mistakes and we’re all entitled to make up for it,” Sessions said,

Oh, really? Only if by “we all” he means “affluent white men.”

And also, calling sexual harassment “a mistake.” :nauseated_face:

11 Likes

Yes and:

13 Likes

Not that this will be news to anyone, but in case you wondered if there was actual research and documentation:

There is.

14 Likes
16 Likes
14 Likes
12 Likes

JFC this thread…

13 Likes

Saw this one on that thread:

13 Likes

Supreme Court Says Only Rights Women Have Are Those Men Decided Before Women Had Right to Vote

12 Likes
15 Likes