NH Republican lawmakers harass female state rep who objected to sexist law

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2015/12/31/nh-republican-lawmakers-harass.html

7 Likes

Well obviously any nation that espouses Christian values couldn’t possibly condone an exposed nip—OH MY GOD AVERT YOUR EYES BABY JESUS!!!

43 Likes

I guess it’s sweet, albeit a little pathetic, that this guy is willing to die just to see her nipple… but then he is Republican, desperation does crazy things to them.

6 Likes

We’d seriously be better off with random fifth graders in charge.

30 Likes

No offense biped, but I think they already are.

36 Likes

RANDOM ones, not specifically the most annoying ones! :wink:

26 Likes

In other words, “You’re forcing me to sexually assault you by showing your nipple - you monster!”
“Christ, what an asshole” doesn’t cover it.

44 Likes

The grammar and spelling is bad, the misogyny is unbearable. I contacted both of them to express my opinion on the subject, and I think anyone else should do the same.

11 Likes

Wow. Well, hopefully next year when it’s 1956, we’ll be more forward thinking…

17 Likes

No Baby Jesus NOOOOOOOO!!

4 Likes

Monkeys from the zoo would do a better job than these idiots.

5 Likes

It seems to me that there is an alternative that would allow the bill to pass and render it gender equal at the same time.

Amend it to include men’s nipples as well.

14 Likes

11 Likes

The boob in the background is OK, but I find the boob at the podium offensive.

37 Likes

more nipples in the american discourse please

6 Likes

They just really can’t help themselves any more, can they.

3 Likes

If Josh Moore can’t stop itching his balls in public, I guess I have no choice but to stare at his genitals and grab that stubby nub myself to see if I can fix his problem.

seriously, this is from his campaign website:

I’m pretty sure this makes him Christian Taliban … armed thugs enforcing dress codes on women.

25 Likes

It’s a perfectly biblical (hell, even a koranic) viewpoint.
“If your eye causes you to sin it is better to cut it out and go to heaven blind than to burn in hell” Also, those nasty crotch bleeders are making you sin with your eyes, so they should all be wrapped up tight in a hijab or something.

6 Likes

Well… Duh? He’s a dominionist. There’s a lot of them in state legislatures. The kind of people who unironically believe that the constitution and the founding fathers were inspired by moses. Because… He was a guy who led some people, right? Never mind that democracy is basically the opposite of a biblical theocracy.

12 Likes

Live free or die, New Hampshire!

4 Likes