Aaaaaand ACTION!

9 Likes

In todays episode of Transphobia Hurts Cisgender Women Too

6 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Another day, another episode

5 Likes

“Staff intervened and actually moved the shot-put away from where he was. The gentleman was not a part of our school district. We are taking steps to ensure he is not able to be on our school property or attend events in the future.”

So, a travelling harasser of little girls playing sports. Exactly par for the course. Assholes all the way down.

9 Likes

Intersection of misogyny and racism, although of the systemic variety rather than individual. (I know of no indication that Ms. Bowie was personally subjected to mistreatment in this instance, just to be clear)

4 Likes
6 Likes
11 Likes

Bill Cosby

We still haven’t forgotten about you, muthafucka.

Sue him until he’s dead.

10 Likes

Then keep suing his estate and the bastards who protected him for decades.

12 Likes
1 Like

Based on their surnames, both young women had Asian heritage. Don’t get me started on the specific dangers of being a young Asian woman around white American men like this guy. If white women owe them, well, Asian women do so doubly.

3 Likes

I don’t get it. Is this just a thing that they do? I read that this is not the first time these chants have been an issue. But why? What is the point, just to be assholes? (Of course, that is the effect. but is it the reason? that is truly sad.)

8 Likes

I could say homophobia is strong in Mexico, but relatively speaking I don’t think it’s worse than many other countries. Perhaps it’s an extra amount of toxic masculinity among sports fans, but then again you could point to hooliganism in many other countries. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes
3 Likes

With some men, it’s actually true that the same level of disgust-but-I-gotta-do-it is part of the process. Can’t imagine why a man would want to advertise that fact about himself, though.

11 Likes
10 Likes