A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

Considering how rude and contemptuous Snyder has been to the fans, I’m not sure why anybody would want to pay attention that idiot, about anything.

tumblr_pf217uxL5B1r7qfb9o1_500

8 Likes

How about “as a decent human being”.

10 Likes

McSweeney’s; keepin’ it 100:

13 Likes

ugh is right.

4 Likes
8 Likes

What took them so long, were they all tied up at the national asshole convention or something?

5 Likes
7 Likes

That might be the first reasonable article I’ve read on Lifehacker.

2 Likes

hey man, you laugh, but that convention would collapse if they weren’t there from keynote to closing brunch.

1 Like
17 Likes

Meanwhile, what you want to bet that he and his wife got married because they “had to”?

14 Likes

What an asshole.
I might kid them about it but what I would really do is get them a hotel room nearby as I assume they are already having that kind of fun with each other and don’t need to be disturbing my sleep with it.

14 Likes

I almost feel sorry for his daughter; what a creepy, embarrassing, exploitative, idiotic asshole her father is.

All the jokes about foolishly depriving himself of personal comfort to make sure his grown-ass daughter doesn’t get her fuck-on while under his roof are hilarious, though.

15 Likes

Time to start declining family invitations and staying in hotels to visit. It’s a good point to reach with a lot of family actually.

13 Likes

Preaching to the choir, sis; that I live almost 3000 miles away from my own small-minded kinfolk in Ohio is no mere accident.

13 Likes

Some sanity remains, but this so far from being over, sadly.

10 Likes

As long as everyone isn’t rolling over and ‘just taking it’, there still hope and plenty of reason left to fight.

11 Likes

It’s now 40 years since Alien premiered.

Still arguing over whether women can helm an action, sci-fi, supershero movie.

:sigh:

10 Likes

This brings back a memory. When my ex-wife and I informed her parents that we were expecting, what response would you expect? “Congratulations” “that’s great” “we can’t wait to meet our grandbaby”? Nope. How about “That baby wasn’t conceived at our house, was it?” Not the healthiest relationship, I must say.

15 Likes

Read this shit and just had to share it here.

Fellas, want to get the plumbing for your jizz pump severed? Cool, form a single file line. Ladies wanting to be sterilized? What monocle popping nonsense! Let’s ask your husband if it’s ok. No husband? Well clearly you’re not responsible enough to have control over your reproductive health.

13 Likes