A thread of our own- misogyny

He’s talking about a duly elected U.S. Representative. Doesn’t matter what position you attain in life as a woman, you’re going to get sexist insults from jerks every single day.

17 Likes

Nope, did not know that. Didn’t know about the internal release handle either. But that kinda proves @MalevolentPixy’s point, doesn’t it?

11 Likes

I’m basically saying that he needs to be a better Buddhist and not get caught up in his life’s karma and not moving beyond his samsara (cycle of rebirth) by letting it have power over him.

9 Likes

Ah, thank you.

5 Likes

Yep - but creeps know that they’re there too and can remove them.

So remember to kick out both tail lights - stick a hand out if you can and wave to get attention.

14 Likes

This Twitter video must be bookmarked for future use:

21 Likes

A lot of powerful men are not happy today.

20 Likes

18 Likes
13 Likes

Ancient astronaut theorists say “yes”!

7 Likes
9 Likes

I love this guys approach, and not just because he freely discusses his own evolution which very closely mirrors my own. The chewing up and spitting out of Prager U bullshit is a free bonus!

11 Likes

It’s always a good time to remind mra red pillers that the Matrix was created by two trans women.

24 Likes

I so love the irony of that.

12 Likes
22 Likes

Gee I wonder why she didn’t want to give this guy her address

18 Likes

Reason #4610 why women don’t report rape:

They can’t afford to pay the bills! Seriously, in what other crime is the victim expected to fund the investigation?

20 Likes
21 Likes

I wish I could say I’m surprised, but sadly, I’m not.

Nearly all women experience that shit at some point; dudes not respecting their boundaries and ignoring their agency as human beings.

SMFH

20 Likes

Has this made it to some other thread?

13 Likes