A vigilante who killed two people complains about how hard news coverage has made his life

Originally published at: A vigilante who killed two people complains about how hard news coverage has made his life | Boing Boing

12 Likes

He’s not a vigilante. He is a nascent mass murderer who happened to get away with it.

Basically his lament is
“Why can’t I make more money off my fleeting infamy?”

47 Likes

The media made it hard for him to “live a normal life”?

He made it impossible for two people to LIVE.

57 Likes
10 Likes

…He said during a paid performance on an extremely lucrative media platform…

53 Likes

How’s he going to make ‘the media’ “pay?” By shooting up a news station?

44 Likes

Delusional sociopath.

36 Likes

Find Out has entered the chat.

29 Likes

Right? The acquittal was correct, but take it and stay the hell out of the limelight for a few years. Strikes me as an idiot of the first order, so maybe he figures this is his one-and-only chance to make a buck. Better not to whine about it.

1 Like

Good. Much harder for the people you murdered, you asshole. Go whine somewhere isolated.

39 Likes

52 Likes

The acquittal was fucking garbage. There were so many things screwed up about that trial.

• Not allowing the victims to be called “victims”:
  • Allowing the Defense to call the victims “looters”
  • Allowing 2 surprise and entirely unprobative expert witnesses for the defense without prior disclosure
  • Allowing Rittenhouse to violate the terms of bail with impunity
  • Letting Rittenhouse pick out the jurors to be excluded like he was a guest at a Bingo game

The right wing arguments here is that its OK to murder unarmed people with a firearm if they say mean things to you, are trying to subdue an active shooter, and you don’t like the background of the victims after the fact.

68 Likes

the walking dead smh GIF

31 Likes

Gee, kiddo, I thought that’s what you wanted - notoriety.

15 Likes

Tell it to David Hogg.

33 Likes

I hear you can be an unpaid intern for a Representative when being a pariah and with out any discernible skills.

18 Likes

We can help make that little thug an unperson…stop clicking on his image and name. Ignominy should be his reward and his entire future.

6 Likes

You could not be more wrong.

Feel free to prove otherwise, though.

Amy Poehler Popcorn GIF

32 Likes

The mental gymnastics involved to believe that you are the victim, when in fact you’re a killer.
narcoleptic gymnast fail GIF by Leroy Patterson

21 Likes

Help me here – he’s complaining that his only claim to be anything other than “punk who spent high school learning to use an AR-15 instead of the HS curriculum (or, apparently, social skills)” was being a celebrity for the total strangers he killed for having dark skin. And he thinks this might limit his career options?

I confess, introducing him to any place I’ve worked over the past 40-some years might make for some difficulties keeping the experienced, highly skilled, and productive [1] co-workers there. Snowflakes.

[1] And dark-skinned, but that’s how the workforce goes since the '80s.

10 Likes