Add to bucket list: run with baby goats

[Read the post]

1 Like

Not sure if it’s intentional but you have a GIF of Alien alongside the goat GIF.

2 Likes

Cause quite an internal discussion too, let me tell you.

3 Likes

Who let the goats out! Baaa Baaa Maaa Baaaa

7 Likes

There is a local farm in south Overland Park KS, part of the KC metro area, where kids can see all kinds of farm and other animals. It is a living history place to a degree. But you can buy milk and feed baby goats. We were there at the end and all of them were at the corner of the yard bleating. I guess at closing time they open a gate and all these baby goats go running through a fence path to a bigger yard which has some solid food pellets for them. Very cute to watch them all run to it.

3 Likes

You win the internets today!

I think I’d be too busy squealing with joy like a three-year-old to run alongside the goats. Squeeee!

5 Likes

I can never see our Caprinae chums, even cute little ones like these, without hearing Christopher Lee’s sepulchral tones saying, “It is the Goat of Mendes… the Devil himself!”

3 Likes

Put some pajamas on these goats, and I am in!

4 Likes

How could BoingBoing advocate something so suicidal? Have you no respect for the value of human life at all?

1 Like

Just in case you need some proper goat reference material…

3 Likes

Daaaaaaw, lookit da itty babby goatypoo wif da bleaty li’l smoocher ain’t it just da kyoooteyest…

Jebus, what the hell just happened to me?

3 Likes

I’ve herded African pygmy goats. Not exactly the same but still a lot of fun.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m thinking that being a goat must be fairly high up the reincarnation cycle; somewhere between human and cat.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.