WATCH: Crazy sheep that runs and attacks many people

[Permalink]

Goatā€™s just pissed off that people are calling him a sheep. Can you blame him?

7 Likes

Isnā€™t it hilarious when aggravated animals act out? Lots of LOLs there

1 Like

GOAT SIMULATOR: THE MOVIE

(Focus groups determined changing the goat to a sheep would sell more tickets)

At 1:23, goat goes after officer who has a gun. Officer does not shoot goat. How is this possible?

3 Likes

Simple ā€“ it was filmed outside the good olā€™ USA.

2 Likes

That there sheepgoat is an asshole.

2 Likes

Not in the US?

Judging from the Brazilian-spec cars, license plates, police uniform and, well, language, I want to say not in the US. Citation needed and all that.

These guys are not very good at goat kicking, are they? Iā€™ll wait for the inevitable Street Fighter-themed remix.

You donā€™t even need any of that. Just the fact that a domestic animal looked cross-eyed at a cop and didnā€™t get shot tells you that itā€™s not in the US.

Forget it Jake. Itā€™s not-in-the-USAtown.

I saw that fist the other day

1 Like

I thought it was the trailer for Borat II: Day of Reckoning.

I donā€™t think I would feel too bad slitting that thingā€™s throat. After it headbutted me of course. I have a history with goats. The only good goat is a goat wrapped in pita on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes and drizzled with tzatziki and crumbled feta.

I work on a farm. Many, many sheep are assholes, and some breeds are nearly as annoying as goats (not AS annoying obviously because, well, goats. Canny bad though).

Have you ever tried to kick a goat?

Fortunately, Iā€™ve been privileged enough to never find myself in the sort of situation where goat-kicking seems like the best course of action. ā€œHow about noā€ is my default stance on kicking goats, for now.

Why you ask? Got any tips?

1 Like

Honestly? Climb a tree. That way you can kick downwards. ā€˜How about noā€™ is a good phrase vis-a-vis goats, in my opinion.

1 Like

Thank you! That was inevitable. But why leave out the cop, I wonder? That was a solid two-hit combo right there.

Also, canny use of the Guile Theme Goes With Everything strategy. Blankaā€™s wouldnā€™t work as well.