1898-1932. “Porto” Rico.

6 Likes

6 Likes

DOTUS.

Good one.

8 Likes

Hey. I get to use a different gif.

9 Likes

As every true Floridan knows, Mar-a-Lago is named for the occasion in 1923 when Whitey McWhiteface marred a lago there.

5 Likes

“Congenital liar” is good. It’s a disease that’s incurable in Trump.

“Puerto Rico wants everything done for them”? Well, that’s something Trump should understand, just ask his many servants.

8 Likes

You just know that at his next fluffing (a.k.a. 2020 re-election campaign event) he’ll be raging against San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, dog-whistling the mayor as ungrateful, lazy, and probably working in a reference to blood leaking somewhere.

8 Likes

If he doesn’t rage against her in Puerto Rico (or at least not meet with her), I’ll don my surprised shirt.

well that’s some total fucking nightmare fuel

5 Likes

The bootstrap thing is weird. It was originally meant as a joke to point out the impossibility. After all, no one can lift themselves up by the straps of their boots. Now, the right uses it as a phrase for what people should do which pretty much sums up their understanding of life for the unprivileged.

2 Likes

It morphed from an idea of the so-called “American dream” to “these people choose to be poor/oppressed/etc because they just aren’t applying themselves” which is so many cases is utter nonsense.

4 Likes

Can we talk about this asshole dedicating a stupid golfing trophy to PR?

2 Likes

A trophy he didn’t even win, no less.

Here’s the transcript:

On behalf of all of the people of Texas, and all of the people - if you look today and see what is happening, how horrible it is but we have it under really great control - Puerto Rico and the people of Florida who have really suffered over this last short period of time with the hurricanes, I want to just remember them, and we’re going to dedicate this trophy to all of those people that went through so much that we love - a part of our great state, really part of our great nation

1 Like

I’m sure PR would like him to stuff the trophy in the 19th hole.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.