After killing disaster-recovery rules, Ajit Pai can't understand why carriers aren't helping hurricane-hit Florida

Good thing then that global warming is just a liberal commie something something (who am I kidding, I can’t even finish typing something this stupid out, even for a good sarcasm joke…)

4 Likes

Re Florida, I think the end state is that even the little spine of it, that gets up to 350 ft or so (vs 130ft of total-melt-sea-level) ends up a storm blasted >100F every day wasteland…

In better news my house in Seattle is at 155ft, and even still attached to the mainland after total melt. I think the park down the street will have a beach!

“cheap and false political attacks”

And if anybody knows about this sort of thing, I can assure you all, that yes, they are experts.
I have a short memory, but making up a denial of service attack to try and bury the amount of public comments opposing net neutrality?
Yes, Lets see Ajit tell the cable company what it must do.

You know what always made America great? In a time of need in this country we always had each others backs. It was an unspoken bond, Petty politics or any other daily BS, was never something that got in the way of helping your neighbor.
Regardless of our differences, “We” are at our best when it is “We”.

1 Like

“Ajit Pai can’t understand why carriers aren’t helping hurricane-hit Florida”

Because, as a gigantic green douchebag in the corner of a graphic, he has no human feelings, and never will. Perhaps if a big hurricane sat on HIS head for a couple of months he might learn something, but I doubt it.

As the country circles the drain…

And when types like Pai do it, it’s even a cargo cult…
… and what do you get when you raise shit to the power of shit?

We’ll build a new Florida!
With Blackjack, and hookers!

No worries. The US military has very capable amphibious units, and some bits of the Caribbean or Central America are bound to remain above the floodline. Bits of land that need to be liberated and brought democracy.
Maybe what will be left of Cuba, who knows?

2 Likes

God Dammit!! Everyone seems to spell his name WRONG!!!. It is Idjit π. Sheesh!

Oh well, most of Florida will be underwater soon. It it THE flattest state in the Union (oddly enough) and just barely above sea level.

1 Like

Why rebuild an area that is doomed to be uninhabitable in just a couple of decades? Infrastructure like that typically has to be paid off over a decade, and this will be washed out again in just a few short years. It’s silly to keep rebuilding it. We should be paying those people to move inland and to higher ground, not to rebuild to a 100 year storm standard that is going to hit every 5 years.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.