After ousting Ziegler, Florida Republican Party picks new chair — and his DUI video just surfaced

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/19/after-ousting-ziegler-florida-republican-party-picks-new-chair-and-his-dui-video-just-surfaced.html

5 Likes

Matt has quite the influence in Florida it seems.

18 Likes

OK, so it sounds like he has a valid set of MAGA bona fides. Now all he needs are a few documented extramarital affairs and he’ll be fully qualified to be the GOP leader.

9 Likes

Not to shame but when the cop asked him he was like (in a way) “yea, sure buddy, two Bud Lights, whatever you say.”… Which is what you say after slamming 8 vodka and sodas and now you have to perform a field sobriety test.

5 Likes

“You must remember that 2018 was a long time ago. I’ve grown since then. And besides I am not here to talk about my past, I am here to talk about how we are going to make Florida great again.”

9 Likes

Some, I assume, are good people.

2 Likes

Colorado is following right along:

I think this is the district contest that Boebert wants to run in… winners all around!

8 Likes

Season 2 Omg GIF by PBS

5 Likes

Only the best. No one’s ever seen people so best.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.