After trial, Rittenhouse's attorney calls GOP stunts "disgusting," and Trump Jr. an "idiot"

I’m speaking of Rittenhouse, not his attorney.

Though it does look like a lot of the people paying those legal bills are some shady mofos.

4 Likes

That guy sure does have a thing for teenagers transported across state lines.

15 Likes

derry-girls-sister-michael-christ

Technicalities of law have long been used to justify racially unjust structures. People like Schroeder has long worked to ensure that the system works to subvert justice and carry the day for white supremacy. As long as we don’t push against that, we’re not going to fix our broken system. These are systems made up for people, by people, which means we can make them work in the favor of actual justice for all rather than the piles of bullshit we get now. Saying that because something is “technically correct” it’s just is no longer good enough, and frankly it never was.

11 Likes

Let’s all focus on the technicalities and supposed legalities here, not “holy shit how could this be ever considered legal and justifiable and how do we fix this?”

8 Likes

It’s like people can’t see the bigger picture here and why people are angry. Shit, we’re sick of living in a broken system that punishes people of color more! Why isn’t everyone else pissed off about that too?

12 Likes

Like the male eye when it comes to what women endure, the white eye is largely blind to black injustice. And in both cases, when injustice is pointed out, the mind behind the eye is typically indifferent at best.

13 Likes

Hmm… Turkish oil wrestling perhaps?

1 Like

if ever an asteroid should fly through Earth’s atmosphere and crash through the ceiling of the congressional cafeteria, please let it hit the table where gaetz, cawthorne and gosar are having lunch. i don’t think that is too much to ask of the universe.

2 Likes

Actually, I get the impression that he does like Rittenhouse, and he’s trying to protect him from grifters.

1 Like

200x

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.