AI will try to paint what you tell it to, often generating surreal horrors

6 Likes

“Your mind”

1 Like

I don’t know. I tried random combinations of words and didn’t get much that was interesting. Just smeared images. Then i tried phrases with birds, because you said it was fed bird data… right? Welp its supremely lousy at that too, i don’t even get half of a bird… just more blurry smeared nothing.

Interesting concept but not working for me.

2 Likes

This is the best i can do thus far

10 Likes

Here’s another one

8 Likes

I don’t think that page is really using AI to generate art based on inputs. Has anyone seen any evidence that its output is connected to your input?

1 Like

A woman eating salad and laughing 1 - 5
salad
salad2 salad3 salad4 salad5

6 Likes

works just fine: festering asshole

12 Likes

You can prove it at least on a trivial level with simple requests like “cat” and “dog”.

But this also shows that it will produce a certain mechanically surrealistic composition, either by design or because the code is doomed to fail when fed unstructured image sets.

1 Like

Meanwhile, this is “lone woman laughing while eating salad”

1 Like

5 Likes

Because it is not procRastinating?

1 Like

Steve Harvey makes a guest appearance on the Lawrence Welk Show

Just look at that banana

ETA:
What a relief knowing that my benefits can never be cancelled, and my rate is locked in for life!
(Last one’s weird because what I copied & pasted is different from what appeared on the screen)

4 Likes

Did this one earlier and it scared me and made me stop. “A laughing banana”

Edit: The copy-paste thing happened to me as well! The images were similar but not the same.

1 Like

“Roland went to the Dark Tower” is surprisingly accurate:

1 Like

Yeah I put a bunch of things in. The results are rather instant. I wonder more if various sets are tagged or premade and just called up as you type different things. I don’t think there’s anything happening in real time.

2 Likes

I think they are beautiful.

1 Like

3 Likes

Christ, what an asshole:

Christ-whatanasshole

1 Like