Alan Moore on crowdfunding, surveillance, and disconnecting

[Permalink]

The thought of Alan Moore as the “control” in any kind of social experiment pretty much raises the bar to an unattainable height for the non-control group.

Think about it… not matter what you do to the non-control bunch, they’ll remain uninspired, unproductive, non-self-actualized mediocrities in comparison.

On the other hand, when the aliens arrive, he wouldn’t be a bad choice for the one making first contact.

2 Likes

Can an avowed wizard function as a member of a control group? I have a hypothesis but I need at least 500 wizards to test it.

6 Likes

On the other hand, with Alan Moore as the control, the experiment is almost guaranteed to prove that the internet makes you less crazy, crotchety, and more social.

1 Like

I believe it’s too late for Mr. Moore in that he probably uses money more than magic, no? The other wizards out there probably already have him in their spyglasses as a result. What was that D&D spell called again?

When aliens arrive …?

Perhaps one of them is here already!

Does Mr. Moore have a dog?

>At the end of a couple of hours of very addictive play, I may have procured the necessary amount of mushrooms to save a princess

He sure did procure some mushrooms, it seems, but not in a videogame.

I guess it depends on the version of D&D you employ, no?

I like ESP.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.