All these Funko Pops collectibles are on sale right now

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/10/all-these-funko-pops-collectibles-are-on-sale-right-now.html

Gotta catch 'em all!

1 Like

Every single one of them is worth somewhere in the ballpark of $10 or less.

3 Likes

That reminds me, I still need to send you that licensing fee. Do you prefer Venmo or PayPal?

7 Likes

There are a few chases in the mix, and I completely understand paying more for them since they are rare.

I spot checked a few listings with Amazon and other reputable sellers and many of the prices were basically “marked down” to MSRP.

1 Like

The nightmares I will have are payment enough, thank you.

6 Likes

That seems like a way better investment than Beanie Babies.

5 Likes

they should make Funko Pop Beanie Babies that get registered on a block chain

12 Likes

About the same? It just takes a different amount of time.

I am still pissed off at their exclusive convention model which sucked when it was only at conventions - but sucks even more because you get a false hope you can order one - only to be out classed by bots - and other collectors. I don’t think one can enter in information faster than I tried and nothing.

At least 3 Fett pop now on the “probably will never get list”.

OH well -I guess don’t complain? They had a glut of Fett releases in the past year.

It’s not that I haven’t heard of funko pops, I just don’t understand why I’ve heard of them in the first place…

4 Likes

Never forget. (This is a fantastic video by the way)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.