Alopecia baldness cured with arthritis drug

Why don’t you tell this to Batman!!!

When you have a red car, you see red cars everywhere! :wink:
But seriously, (not really), the only way to make it work is to get ripped, then shave the hair, that’s why I haven’t done it myself :smile:

I have Alopecia related hair loss since I was 21. I fully lose the hair on my head and only partially on my face and other parts of my body. I have had it start to grow back twice, then just about when I fully recover, it starts falling out again. This intrigues me. It would be nice to finally have the chance at a good head of hair again. I have had that “sad goatee” because it is the only hair I actually have left. The comment did upset me a little, but I’ll brush it aside. Even worse this time around, the goatee is being attacked =( so I might have to just shave it all off.

Heh! I occasionally grow the sad little goatee (though still with only 2/3rds of my hair) as I get psoriasis around my lips and chin. Randomly, the I will have skin lesions around this and doing absolutely nothing to bother the skin here is essential to not looking like I have an oozing sore coming off my face! Honestly, I hate it. I would prefer to be clean shaven, but my skin is so sensitive that I’m at full stubble mode most of the time waiting for a break in skin conditions to shave it all off.

And then I realize its just life. I’ve been around the world and have seen enough disease and suffering that I know that regardless of how much pain and embarrassment I get from this condition, I’m living the dream compared to a lot of people. Still, all suffering is personal but life is too awesome except to laugh and make bad jokes about it and occasionally offend others that may have similar problems!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.