Alt Right conspiracy image generator

Yeah, sorry, gonna be pretty hard to top the real deal:

In the interest of non-partisanship, I feel obliged to mention Democrats are no less prone to conspiracy theories, and have promulgated a few whoppers of their own this election. /cough assangetrumpputin cough Sorry, had an alien egg in my throat.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Holy toledo. @beschizza, do you have green alien eggs in the text mix?

3 Likes

reality Trumps art

5 Likes

Pssh, don’t worry, they’re just a cheap knockoff of the original campaign “Vaginas, Not Facists”

1 Like

Reality: Trump’s art.

2 Likes

Reality: “Trumps? Art!”

1 Like

“Trump’s art”:

3 Likes

back in my university days we’d sell our books back to he book store. Before I’d turn them in I’d spend way too much time highlighting random passages and writing cryptic side note with arrows and circles. Then there was the strategic use of black marker to censor out words and names. Always felt sorry for the next person to get one of my books.

1 Like

You’re giving the tiny-handed vulgarian too much credit.

Surely that would degrade the value of the book?

At my community college we could sell the books back to the book store at the end of the quarter as well. But the dude at the counter would check them for buyback condition. Caliper to tell if there’s missing pages, quick flip through to see any obvious mark-up. And a sniff test just to make sure the thing won’t be returned for reeking of your gym clothes.

All my books were returned in pristine condition, often in their original shrinkwrap. I don’t do homework. How can it be my sanctum if other people force me to work there?

I got my degree at a different technical college with heavy emphasis on “just do your fucking homework in the last fifteen minutes of class.”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.