Alt Right conspiracy image generator

This one might be my favorite yet. Is the generator suggesting that Clinton had a boob job?

5 Likes

The generator has revealed to me that one of the lecterns was crooked. Just like you know who! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This would work for NASA images too.

7 Likes

I want different and more random tags, while we’re at it

1 Like

@beschizza - you should hook this up to Twitter or Tumblr. Ping me on the off chance you need some pointers.

2 Likes

Wake up Sheeple. Another ClitnoNazi shill here. How much are they paying you etc etc

Too smooth. :ok_hand:t3:

O gawds.
Now I’m imagining a bug reporter using this method - with circles and arrows and squiggles marked “Fix this”, “Wrong!” or “Confusing” … or just a double-headed arrow pointing at two hand-drawn ovals…

So, so close to reality…

5 Likes

OMG, beautifully done @beschizza.

4 Likes

There are too many examples with arrows pointing at the candidates private parts. I think it’s a conspiracy.

5 Likes

Trump looks quite svelte in that picture.
I think he’s been working out.

1 Like

I’m not sure what this one is trying to tell me.

5 Likes

the source code is all there in the iframe for each result! I guess I could put it on github but it’s pretty terrible

good idea!

1 Like

Re: “let me upload a photo and pick from flavors of conspiratorial text to apply to it” and “let me pick where the circles and arrows go”

This could be easily added and surely someone will (as I mentioned, the source code is all in-browser JS you can look at by viewing source) but there’s a lot of potential for abuse. So someone else can run with it…

Actually I’m more of a “witting” tool of the Illuminati. For about 15 years, I consulted under the business name of “The Barbarian Illuminati” (Helping you conquer your mysterious computer problems). My title was “The Munificent Dictator.” Despite two moves and several years since, I still get mail addressed to me at that title.

I’d talk about the email I sometimes get from people that find me via that connection, but really it’s mostly FNORD.

3 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

3 Likes

Needs a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was.

4 Likes

It predicts the future, too.

2 Likes

It digs deep into the incredible abyss that is Donald’s mindset, too. With just as much “taste” and “tact”.

4 Likes