It's a BoingBoing Conspiracy!

Ever feel like something shady was happening on BoingBoing? Are those Amazon Affiliate links just a wee bit too suspicious? Share your concerns here.

Conspiracy Keanu, Philosoraptor, or other appropriate memes are allowed, but not required.

19 Likes

What if this family zine was being used to promote the projects and interests of friends, family, and loved ones?

13 Likes

What if @OtherMichael actually hates games?

17 Likes

It has something to do with @TobinL, parenting, and Area 42, but I’ll be damned if I can figure it out.

8 Likes

What if the questions thread is designed to distract from this conspiracy thread?

14 Likes

What if the answers directly correspond to the questions?

17 Likes

What if all these games are just a subtle way to get you to break the rules and create more entries for The List?

9 Likes

What if it was all an elaborate joke gone wrong?

10 Likes

What if it was all an elaborate joke gone right??

18 Likes

14 Likes

I notice every time Jade Helm '15 is mentioned, @xeni is nowhere to be found. Hrrrmmmm…

9 Likes

Oh my lord, I’ve never heard of that and now am completely fascinated. Why isn’t BB covering the conspiracy theories?

an international operation aimed to seize people’s guns, recently closed Wal-Marts used by the military to stockpile supplies for Chinese troops who will be arriving to disarm Americans

Isn’t Makers set in abandoned strip-malls? Doesn’t the publisher support radical gun-control measures?? Ever notice that Mark buys and awful lot of stuff made in China???

9 Likes

We are covering this.

11 Likes

13 Likes

What about the queers building landing strips for gay martians?

11 Likes

What if @ActionAbe and @OtherMichael have switched identities? OR!!! What if they were the same person all along? What if they are both joinly @falcor?

12 Likes

What if zombies are real, but they’ve managed to blend into the rest of the population?

4 Likes

That would explain a lot really.

9 Likes

Diversion! Everyone stay the course!

10 Likes

No I’m not! Er… we’re not- or no! I’m not! No. We’re. Definitely we’re.

10 Likes