'Alternative Facts' Conway vouches for alternative video

Has she ever watched football?

They slow down the replay (duh) to see if someone made the touchdown or was in-bounds.

(Oops, @brainspore beat me to it.)

3 Likes

… or if one is not available, the horse’s other end.

6 Likes

She’s not lying, she’s just offering alternative facts. :triumph:

3 Likes

George Conway says Trump appointing Whitaker is unconstitutional.
Kellyanne Conway comes out and defends the indefensible.

It’s not meant for us - it’s a loyalty test for her.

9 Likes

I’d love to have the chance to flat out punch her in the face and then use a slow motion video of the punch as evidence to clear myself in court.

1 Like

The president is a lying sack of shit. Anyone who works for him is a lying-sack-of-shit enabler.

4 Likes

This was her Goldman moment. As in, “I have to show I can really shovel real shit for real, so that my next job can be at the really really dirty high falutin shit shovellin’ place where they pay $450k for merry shit-shovellers that carry the can and stick with the team”.

3 Likes

the overwrought description

You mean like branding Acosta’s actions “assault”?

3 Likes

“Oh, well, that’s not altered, it’s sped up. They do it all the time in sports to see if there’s actually a first down or touchdown,”

I am not the biggest sportsball watcher, but I do know they SLOW DOWN the video on replays.

3 Likes

It’s Trump’s Spreading Taint.

Definitely a yellow for simulation.

2 Likes

Re: that intern is Lindsay Walters, paid Deputy Press Sec

Is it really? This made me very curious and I sought out some videos of Ms. Walter’s Press ‘Gaggles’ … and there is IMHO just a very basic, passing resemblance (no matter if sped up or slowed down :smiley: ) , but it’s not the same person … would be great to find out who that really is … (or confirm it is really her)

Hey, that’s unfair! Many of them are lying sacks of shit in their own right.

1 Like

Whoever she is, I expect her to appear with a hook for a hand in future.

2 Likes

No evidence of targeting. CNN’s player can remain in the game.

2 Likes

She produced this ad too. Now appearing on Fox News.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I think of it more as a test balloon. They knew the fake would be discovered in pretty much the same news cycle. This is their first real foray into edited video and I’m sure they would like to know how people react.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.