Claudia Conway sneaks video of her mom Kellyanne cursing at her

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/06/claudia-conway-sneaks-video-of-her-mom-kellyanne-cursing-at-her.html

11 Likes

i have to wonder if anyone has called cps over this?

25 Likes

Have the Kardashians left some appalling family media niche open?

39 Likes

KellyAnn is a lizard and I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with such a vile human

27 Likes

I’m glad I don’t have kids. I’m also glad I don’t have a mom who is a Trump supporter.

32 Likes

I don’t really know the context here, but “it was how I interpreted it” sure sounds like a dig at Kellyanne’s “alternative facts” quip.

36 Likes

Age and treachery trump youth and enthusiasm, until they don’t.

18 Likes

This is not great.

4 Likes

karma sweet karma

why the fuck did i watch this!?

6 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

I grew up in an insanely physically abusive home. I still have physical scars from my father’s beatings.
CPS was called by several people, several times. Schools called, neighbors called, family called, and nothing ever came of it, and why? My father was a ranking cop at the local police. He was untouchable.
How does this relate?
Conway is the cop.
We’ve all seen these vids,including I’m sure CPS in their home state. Any of those folks could’ve moved if they had chosen to do so.
Who do you call when the cops protect the crims better and more efficiently than the innocents?
I’ve not in almost 65 years been able to come up with an answer…

48 Likes

I don’t know if its because she’s not all made up and wearing fancy clothing for the TV cameras, or if it’s because she’s sick with COVID but Kellyann Conway did not look very well in that short clip.

2 Likes

When Claudia shares video of Kellyanne stating how long trump has to live she will be a national hero.

13 Likes

Please do not insult lizards by comparing them to Kellyanne Conway. Lizards are nice.

28 Likes

I have nothing but my observations to
base this opinion on but, I think he’s going to die in office.
This term.

9 Likes

This whole thing with a teenager fucking over her mom, (who is a reprehensible person and fully deserves to be fucked over), is just yukky all around.

It’s sad.

5 Likes

George Conway never seems to make an appearance in Claudia’s posts. Where the hell is he? When my daughter and my wife are feuding, I consider it my responsibility to act as a mediator.

#fuckinghorridpeople

15 Likes

free speech is a real PITA isn’t it Kellyanne.

7 Likes

I agree with this to an extent…but there are times especially when the “child” is a young adult and needs to be allowed to learn how to deal with the other “adult” as well as the adult needing to learn they cannot “control” the child’s every moment.

I have had to mediate my wife and daughter and she me and my sons. There are times though…it’s best to stay out of it.

10 Likes