Claudia Conway sneaks video of her mom Kellyanne cursing at her

For the entitled, the retained lawyers get called in first to orchestrate “cleanups”, then the cops get called.

9 Likes

Yeah, part of being a grownup and staying married is knowing when your input isn’t required.

IMO, someone absolutely needs to step in between Claudia and Kellyanne though. Possibly the courts.

15 Likes

Because there’s nothing like watching a flaming clown car drive into a dumpster fire off a cliff? Which is why we all keep watching all of it?

5 Likes

Why? I hate Conway and the lies and misinformation she spreads, but moms fight with their teenage daughters all the time and I guarantee there are f-bombs dropped and phones grabbed out of hands. I didn’t see any abuse here. Dealing with CPS is a nightmare because they have the authority to take your children if they disagree with the way you’re raising them.

Let your 10 y/o walk home by herself from school? Negligent! We’ll just put her in this “safe” foster home until we can complete 3 months of classes telling you what a fuck-up you are. Don’t worry…you can visit them on weekends.

Calling CPS is like calling the cops. Necessary in some situations, but way overused in a dangerous way.

19 Likes

Yeah, this is hard to watch.

I don’t know if Kellyanne is an Abusive Parent. (Or for that matter, George.) You only need a few seconds on video to reach the conclusion that she’s probably a Shitty Parent. There’s a difference, and it’s about more than whether CPS gets called.

When the whole Bristol Palin thing blew up, I desperately hoped she’d just find a way to escape. Fuck her parents, fuck the fratty tundra douchebag father of her child, fuck the “Abstinence for Thee” movement that had her on retainer, fuck the whole clown show of her life up to that point. Change her name, move with her baby to Nowhere, Kansas and get some anonymous entry-level job somewhere. She’d have been better off. Needless to say, that’s not how it worked out.

Claudia Conway is 15. She doesn’t have that option for a couple more years. Under no imaginable circumstances will CPS swoop in to save her from a mom who says “fuck” at her. These videos are self-medication, but it’s hard to take any joy in that, because you can see the damage is already being done.

23 Likes

Hopefully after losing the election. But I’d rather he recover and enjoy all the benefits of having had COVID at his age, so he can sympathize with all the Americans whose lives he’s destroyed.

4 Likes

“Only the best people” will never get old.

1 Like

She inhabited that title when she exposed her own kid to the damn virus.

I don’t know how true it is, but there are rumors the daughter wants to pursue emancipation.

18 Likes

Sadly, I fear…

1 Like

What a fucking circus. Garbage people.

I’m sorry to hear about the trauma you’ve experienced as a child. No one should have to endure that. It’s all the worse when the people that society is expected to trust most are the ones perpetrating the abuse. I hope you’ve able to come to some sort of peace with this as you have gotten older, but I expect every day is a challenge.

16 Likes

Agreed. I find it sad. This is a family that appears to put politics and social media above relationships. It would probably do them a world of good to leave the smart phones at home and take a week camping and hiking in the National Parks somewhere. Hell, it would do all of us some good to take a break from the phones and visit the Grand Canyon or Zion now that I think about it.

1 Like

Terrible story. I hope you’ve had the chance to seek help and heal somewhat. My dad was a cop and, although he wasn’t abusive, there were numerous instances of the community’s deference that even as a child I understood fully. Discounts at restaurants and the like. Hell, even I got out of at least two speeding tickets because they knew him. It’s a fucking horrid system and it sounds like you suffered worse than most. :heart:

12 Likes

Never call the cops if everyone involved is still breathing.

1 Like

based solely on this quick video, I say “definitely maybe”. But having a now 20 year old daughter and knowing what I watched from her…I am sure we only happen to be seeing a deliberately skewed perspective.

Also, I know full well if my teenager was surreptitiously filming me while I was scolding them…yeah, I’d be pretty damn pissed about that. We do not have context here to really understand the full extent of Conway’s parenting…the eff bomb and the headline pointing it out is a bit pearl clutching bullshit IMO. She’s 15…she knows the word, has used it herself plenty I am sure. What level of peer communication they choose to have as a family is their choice and not really up to us to pick apart.

7 Likes

I think 80% of teenagers if asked would say they want to seek emancipation…because regardless of how good or bad their homelife actually is, teenagers and parents rarely mix like peanut butter and chocolate.

I do not like Conway as a person for a host of reasons, and I think we can all extrapolate that opinion and apply it to “she must be a terrible parent too”. But the bit shown here doesn’t really give us that. I concur…there are other things to determine her terrible parenting, like exposing your kid in the first place to Covid!

3 Likes

I don’t care about their beef, and I’m not concerned about how may disgruntled teens claim would claim to want emancipation; that’s beside the point.

Conway’s evidence of being a bad parent is apparent just from her willful endangerment of her child.

18 Likes

The COVID-19 or the trump?

8 Likes

In the Watergate scandal era, John Mitchell’s wife Martha used to sneak out and call reporters about Nixon’s and her husband’s behavior. This led to her being forcibly locked in a hotel room and sedated. It is said she had to have stitches for an injury when she was struggling with her captors. Nixon and Mitchell then put it out to the country that she had a “drinking problem.”

10 Likes

18 Likes