Amazing fan-made Wonder Woman sweater pattern to download and knit

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/03/30/amazing-fan-made-wonder-woman.html

5 Likes

That is actually more aesthetically pleasing than the Wonder Woman outfit it mimics.

3 Likes

I made this in kid’s size out of DK yarn, and it scaled very well. The instructions are very good, and, as the pattern states, it’s easy to adjust.

5 Likes

That sweater can’t be very warm! She’s blue!

1 Like

Now I wish I a. knew how to knit, and b. lived in a climate where I could wear this sweater. Learning to knit is doable, but Hawaii isn’t sweater-friendly.

3 Likes

Exactly why I like to go to Boing Boing! Open source creative doing wonderful things. I am the exact opposite of disappointed, Boing Boing!

4 Likes

I see snow.

Snow is sweater-friendly.

2 Likes

I moved to Hawaii to get away from that cruft!!

3 Likes

Any spare wool can also easily be re-purposed into a Lasso of Truth.

3 Likes

Great find, @doctorow - this is really delightful. I love the retro look. I appreciate the efforts that Ms. Bursztyn has put into it and that she has made the pattern available online for free.

2 Likes

after the R2-D2 and brain slug toques, this is on the list of “mooooom, pleeeeease?”

Linen yarn, short sleeves?

I made a tiara to go with, but the lasso would be a great excuse to make i-cord.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.