Amazon Dating!

Or virgins

1 Like

Same day delivery doesn’t work for me… could I set up Friday as my Amazon day so all my dates arrive just in time for the weekend?

2 Likes

Death by Snu-snu!

5 Likes

Maybe I’m over-reacting too, but I had the same impression.

1 Like

Say, I went out in Rancho Cucamonga one night. And I bet, it was a lot like Amazon Dating!

Where is Jeff?

1 Like

If it is right - never let her go.

1 Like

I think that they killed those Dash buttons a little too soon.

1 Like

Oh no. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Sorry the live version I wanted seems to have been taken down.

2 Likes

“Related to people you’ve dated”
“Frequently ordered together”
“Inspired by your browser history” (!)
“Recommended people other customers often date again”
“Amazon Basics”
“There is a newer version of this type”
“Comes as a pair”

6 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize

5 Likes

Don’t give Bezos any ideas. He’s the kind of disruptor who’ll look at this, chuckle at the satire and then starting musing about how to get Amazon into online dating.

3 Likes

Dunno, I can see us choking on them quite easily…

…That’s my hairline.

3 Likes

Did he then explode in glitter?

4 Likes

“Restocking fee”

2 Likes

Hmmm I worked on a dating app recently and there is a lot of subtlety to matching people, especially with opposite gender. For example I read a lot of Neal Stephenson (and amazon knows that) but do I really want to be matched with women who read the same authors as me?

They need to match on complementary reading habits, but working out what is complementary is the trick.

And probably worth patenting.

3 Likes

Subtract a star for having to hide something – or nothing? – with his hands.

2 Likes

I learned when I got to know the wonderful person to whom I’m now married that I was surprised both by the commonalities I thought essential that turned out not to be and the commonalities not on my radar that turned out to be key to our complementarity. Among those was that we have compatible taste in reading material, but very different reading history, which gave and continues to give us a lot to share with each other.

4 Likes

3.5 and 5.0 stars?

Some strange sort of divergence in the whole “Asian girls are hot” trend?

asiangirlsz

1 Like