Amazon Dating!

Are people aware that dystopias were not aspirational?

18 Likes

People that have dated Amy have also dated Phoebe and Katherine.

17 Likes

Will we be able to submit feedback to the manufacturer? That might be fun! :thinking: :nerd_face:

8 Likes

“Amazon’s delivery drone dropped him on the lawn and the dog bit him, then he ran away screaming. We had fun watching though, so three stars for that alone. Better than the last one we ordered that got stolen by porch pirates.”

18 Likes

internet tramples truth in rush to print enticing lie

AMAZON NOW WORLD’S LARGEST E-PIMP!

2 Likes

5 Likes

It just means they bought a block of fake reviews from some scammy company.

1 Like

If I get one delivered next Thursday instead of Prime One-Hour, do I get the $1 credit to spend on digital goods?

More interested in the return policy…

1 Like

“Would recommend to others.”

5 Likes

“Chose one-hour delivery. Item arrived sweaty and breathless.” :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

12 Likes

Search engine isn’t bringing up any matches for “soul mate.”

4 Likes

It is Amazon. Watch out for the cheap counterfeits.

7 Likes

It would not seem so, from most appearances lately.

9 Likes

***I received Kerry at a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

10 Likes

I started to enjoy this, but the sexualization of the black female bodies relative to all the others in the image creeps me out as the deployment of a stereotype.*

Is the art landing that way with anyone else?

* No I am not saying I am creeped out by black female bodies, or that they aren’t or should not be sexy. I am reacting to the racist/sexist trope of black female bodies being “acceptable” in the public gaze only if hyper-sexualized. (Maybe over-reacting.)

7 Likes

Speaking of Amazon doing weird things, I was just looking up a servo motor after reading this article. Look at the purchase options. I’m not sayin’ that Amazon’s looking at my browsing history, but it thinks my bride will like it.
registry

6 Likes

Why is Katherine so expensive? I kind of want to try one now just to see what all the fuss is about.

3 Likes
12 Likes

What’s the point? Every last potential match is already “fulfilled by Amazon”. Why are they even on a dating site if they’re already set like that?

4 Likes