MR-Idiot

Because nothing says personable and reasonable like a giant wall of text.

2 Likes

Well isn’t he just a little broflake. I be he wonders why nobody send him messages.

7 Likes

Christ what a whiny asshole. Doesn’t he feel super special and needed.

That profile reeks of “no-homo”

5 Likes

Wow. Someone needs to understand the meaning of inclusive criteria, especially if they intend on dating.

4 Likes

On the plus side; he really doesn’t seem to be going to any effort to disguise the fact that you are getting a ‘gentleman’ only in the boingboing headline sense if you fail to run away screaming.

On an intertubes riven by deceptive and awful people; the merely awful at least get points for honesty.

7 Likes

Fuck, Marry, or Kill?

1 Like

That there are people who devalue their own individuality enough to pursue that guy is both accurate, and tragic.

1 Like

Tinder, Farmers, or OKCupid?

1 Like

I love the part about cutting anyone off who isn’t focused on him.

I mean, way to know yourself on the one hand. But on the other hand… eww. Someone get him a kleenex for that other hand.

3 Likes

Grindr, Manhunter or Surge?

2 Likes

He might find happiness there.

BZZZZZT you’re not playing the game right.
https://www.reddit.com/r/fuckmarrykill/

1 Like

7 Likes

In my experience, this guy will message you anyway, and then call you a fat ugly whore when you reasonably point out that you’re looking for different things.

10 Likes

Aren’t profiles like this a dime a dozen? Are there not many websites dedicated to cataloging them and discussing them at length? Some are even much, much worse. What makes this one in particular worthy of discussion? (From which website did this even originate? I don’t recognize the chrome.)

I would definitely agree that I can’t imagine anyone messaging this individual (surely he realizes that anyone from Ghana or Nigeria would likely be some form of automated spambot?), but then well-written and reasonable profiles are likely to get even less attention.

There probably are. I am neither a connoisseur of crappy profiles, nor a collector - just an 'armless passerby. It struck me as being so egregiously over the top, but utterly believeable. (Chatango, these days, is comprised of three types of folks: befudled “normies”, Erotic RPers, and cammers)

2 Likes

I’m glad you posted it. it’s a good reminder of who we have to share oxygen with.

Oh, so the thread is actually back on topic now?

Lovely.

I have a male friend that created a ‘catfish’ account on some social network where he presents himself as a female, in order to document the difference in the amount of online harassment he receives from when he presents as a male.

In just his first week, he declared the difference was “staggering.” (And he shared some screenshots that were real ‘doozies’ to prove it.)

Not that he didn’t believe me or the rest of his female friends when we’d talked about it previously, but sometimes people need to experience something firsthand before they can really wrap their minds around it.

Once my friend ‘walked a mile,’ it was like a revelation to him of just how much toxic masculinity pervades pretty much every aspect of our society.

11 Likes

“Chatango”, eh? Can’t say I’ve heard of that before. Is there something appealing that drew you to it?

Chatango was a fast, free group chat system that many writers in the… Literary RP community (as opposed to Erotic) utilized on their forums. I’ve floated around these circles for the past srven years or so.