Amazon reviewers note: "This is a lot of cheese."

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/30/amazon-reviewers-note-this.html

5 Likes

”This is a lot of cheese cheez.

Equating the two substances is like saying Froot Loops constitute a form of fruit salad.

11 Likes

16 Likes

You just happened to have this eerily appropriate gif in your collection?

11 Likes

There was another one that was very inappropriate…

16 Likes

Let’s see… 39 pounds times 6 orders = 234 pounds. You’d have enough to make a president!

15 Likes

That is a lot pseudo cheese.

Reminds me of how delighted I was to discover you can buy Silly Putty in bulk (5 pounds!). Nearly lost a kidney dodging it the first time I tried bouncing it off the floor. Still want to try dropping it off a building at some point. And always wondered that if Silly Putty was dropped from a high enough distance, achieving terminal velocity, would it bounce - or would it shatter? Hmmm.

Anyway - cheese.

4 Likes

I was buying bulk bags of putty in the red eggs. Still have 2 or 3 eggs in various places I stashed them “in case.”

4 Likes

The color is right, but Cheez Whiz can be enjoyed by people of any race.

5 Likes

The phrase “Cheez Whiz” always struck me as a slang term for a urinary condition brought about by eating too much of a good thing.

3 Likes

We who are reading this on company equipment appreciate your restraint. :smiley:

4 Likes

Great for Subscribe and Save!

Only 6 orders? I estimate about 9.

1 Like

Speaking of Silly Putty at terminal velocity…you might find this Sci Fi short story from the 50’s of interest.

https://archive.org/stream/galaxymagazine-1958-02/Galaxy_1958_02#page/n37/mode/2up

3 Likes

Farnsworth, man. Nothin’ but trouble.

2 Likes

Also, Cheez Whiz is not cheese, but it does include it.

5% cheese, 95% zwhiz.

3 Likes

com-optimize%20(1)

2 Likes

Up until this thread, this scene was the totality of my knowledge of cheese whiz.

Aerosol cheese?

5 Likes

Cuisine vérité à l’américaine.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes