America’s killer volcano, Angelina Jolie’s collapsing face, and Prince Charles’ murder confession, in this week’s tabs

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/06/americas-killer-volcano-an.html

1 Like

“There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” (Oscar Wilde)

I wonder how celebrities really view the tabloids.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what they say when they realise that Charlie can theoretically launch Britain’s nukes on his own.

7 Likes

Have Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell split or are they living together?

Ya know, I been wondering that too.

3 Likes

One of these days she’s going to get her memory back, and then there will be trouble.

5 Likes

Could a North-Korean nuke kickstart a volcanic eruption at Yellowstone?

3 Likes

If it did, who would back it, and what would the stretch goals be?

“If we get $1,000,000,000 we will make the nuke large enough to also trigger the collapse of Cumbre Vieja in the Canary Islands!”

3 Likes

Could that topple the American hegemony?

1 Like

Cumbre Vieja is the maasive landslide waiting to happen that could swamp the coast of half the planet in a Mega-t’sunami… or at least it was according to a documentary on Sci-fi Channel… I think it was called, “Sharkunami” or something.

Aren’t we all…

Re: Cumbre Veja (and other assorted nasty stuff)
Book tip:

Fictional and a bit overblown, but based on solid research. A very entertaining read for approximately four to five weekends or a week sitting in a beach chair.

That’s hilarious (or scary, really). Isn’t he like a huge environmentalist? Like, that’s his pet issue?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.