American Apparel founder says he is broke

Thanks for the “real” answer! B and W is a good look for a lot of people.

6 Likes

I was expecting something from The Onion – “American Apparel founder so poor now all his underwear is see-through. Still a sexist douchebag, though.”

2 Likes

Well, this is from a series of photos a professional photographer friend of mine did a few years back. The black and white one was the most direct.

1 Like

I noticed the trend of B/W portraits and dutifully followed.

I’m still hip, right? And relevant? Someone tell me I’m pretty!

Also in general I like high contrast images,though mine didn’t lend itself to that.

Are you Boba Fett because I always thought you were.

Yes. Yes I am.

8 Likes

Seriously, you guys. That gets me all the damn time.

(The thing with @albill and @nothingfuture’s avatars.)

3 Likes

I’d never noticed!

But I’m the pretty one!

3 Likes

Brothers from anudda mudda?

3 Likes

I’m the better centered of the pair of us.

3 Likes

I can tell mom loved you best and you’re the modest one.

1 Like

Is that because you got more of Mom’s attention? Maybe Dad’s?

1 Like

I figured it was better photoshopping skills and a sense of proportion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve never been accused of being “centered.”

5 Likes

Left of center?

1 Like

Nah, fuck him. He should stay in it until the bank forecloses, and continue squatting until he’s forcefully evicted by…hmm…may I recommend ex-LAPD officers Laurence Powell and Stacey Koon? After that, I think he should use a high-interest EZ-Cashola loan to purchase a 1985 Yugo to make it to his new job at Payless Shoes where his boss will require him to come in early and off the clock to prep the store for opening, and after leaving his second job at the Orange Julius near Burbank High for the night (where the manager constantly berates him regardless of how he performs), he should find the cheapest weekly rate motel in Palmdale where he will trade sexual favors for access to the ice machine.

After that, well, he’s on his own. Man’s gotta make his own decisions at some point in his life, you know?

3 Likes

Fortunately, jacking it is still free.

###It’s Happening!!!

Best thread in the world!

4 Likes

I hope he calls a reporter to talk about this, and the reporter sexually harasses him throughout.

I mean, I don’t hope that, really. But he’s a tool who deserves this. Dude lost his business largely by scaring away partners by being a lawsuit waiting to happen.