An Instagram feed of fun illustrated facts

[Read the post]

The last one about hair growing after death isn’t true at all.

Rosencrantz: Another curious scientific phenomenon is the fact that the fingernails grow after death, as does the beard.
Guildenstern: What?
Rosencrantz: Beard.
Guildenstern: But you’re not dead.
Rosencrantz: I didn’t say they only started to grow after death. The fingernails also grow before birth - though not the beard.
Guildenstern: What?
Rosencrantz: BEARD! What’s the matter with you?
[pause]
Rosencrantz: The toenails, on the other hand, never grow at all.
Guildenstern: The toenails on the other FOOT never grow at all.
Rosencrantz: …no.

(More seriously: that’s the general problem with any “weird but true” or “fun facts” feed: they have a tendency to include a goodly number of items that would get you in trouble on QI.)

1 Like
  1. That little pocket in your jeans is now perfect for your pocket knife or thumb drive.

2. Mmmm baby opium. Arrrrgggggglllleeeeee…

1 Like

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead. :joy:

2 Likes

That little pocket in my jeans is still used for my pocket watch, thankyouverymuch.

BTW, the “little” pocket on some jeans (Duluth Fire Hose pants for example) is big enough for a smart phone, and a cell phone is technically just an extremely functionally overloaded pocket watch.

1 Like

I don’t understand why anyone would do this with instagram instead of tumblr? does he draw the cartoons on his ipad?

so I guess if the answer is yes I do understand, it still seems counter-intuitive though.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.