An odd new headwear trend is sprouting in China

This is proof that Americans have absolutely no reason to be fearful of the Chinese.

ftfy…

3 Likes

I am… surprisingly OK with this.

4 Likes

This is perfectly on the borderline between “looks fake” and “wow, the world is a strange and wonderful place”.

I wonder if this will impact their citizen scores.

4 Likes

[quote=“peemlives, post:24, topic:67270”]
I wonder if this will impact their citizen scores.[/quote]
Those without sprouts will soon be scooped off the streets and trucked to fertilizer plants. NO SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN TO WRITE FERTILIZER PLANTS I meant re-education collectives. There is no truth to the rumor that the Chinese communise party has been taken over by alien plant life-forms whose seedlings are even now growing in the heads of tens of millions of citizens. NO TRUTH TO THIS AT ALL.

4 Likes

:deciduous_tree: :fire: ~THE GIANT NASTURTIUM IS PLEASED~ :fire: :deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

Is the sprout connected to a booze flask stopper?

2 Likes

Are you casting nasturtiums?

Oy! What’s wrong with tattoos?!

2 Likes

Meanwhile, in China…

Well, I’m an old fart and tattoos are permanent. This Chinese fad is not. I did get one ear double-pierced in the 1980’s when that was considered risque…

I also am an old fart and indeed tattoos are permanent, that is the point. :wink:
I also got a double ear piercing in the 80s and my Mom told me if I pierced my nose not to bother coming home… so glad we’re past that super judgement phase… oh wait…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.